ToolWatch Training Center Job Cost and Billing on Mar 12 in ToolWatch Training Center
Thank you for your interest in ToolWatch Training Center Job Cost and Billing on March 12
ToolWatch Training Center Job Cost and Billing
Thu, Mar 12
MDT — ToolWatch Training Center
To register for this class please click "Register" below. If you are registering for someone else please check "This is for someone else". Registrations will close on: Monday, March 9, 2020 8:00 AM MDT.
The training is priced from $ 750.00 USD per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Mountain Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in ToolWatch Training Center.
400 Inverness Parkway
Conference Room on the First Floor
Englewood, CO 80112
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 750.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) .
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training into two halves, taking a 15 minute break after the first half.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, ToolWatch Corporation provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 10 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.